Friday, September 7, 2012

Comme Coco: New York Fashion Week Day 1: Comme Coco, FNO ...



Hey all-


I am currently in New York City enjoying all the style and fashion escapades that is Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week!!! It is still so surreal to me that little old me is here and even more so INVITED to shows and have a planner filled with presentations and runway shows the next few days. I was the most excited to get an invite to the Tadashi Shoji show but unfortunately due to my 9-5, could not attend it yesterday but was stoked that Nadia of Nadia Aboulhosn was able to use my invite and cover it for me. I owe her a ton for that and cannot wait to see the pics that she took! Today was all about Noon by Noor and their fabulous use of colors such as corals and oranges. Every ensemble was fluid, draped well and most of the dresses or skirts offered a high slit that was pure PERFECTION! I am definitely a new and very happy fan of the duo!

Quick Recap of my last few nights and then on to the pictures:


Spent 40 minutes hailing a cab with Shella of Everyday Catwalk

Quick outfit change at the Hotel Empire

Headed to the Meatpacking District for some Fashions Night Out festivities


Saw Jennifer Aniston, Anna Wintour, and Dwyane Wade (love him!)


Met up with a fave photographer of mine Jamaal


Jamaal took us to this quaint and UNBELIEVABLY delicious french restaurant named Paradou

Indulged in Foie Gras, Bellinis, Scallops, Purple Potatoes, Flan, Creme Brulee and Basil Madeleines


Met up w/ my good friend Alexia (& graphic designer extraordinaire) who came to visit from the OC


Had a quick night cap at PJ Clarkes


Took the craziest cab ride back to West Harlem to crash at Monroe's place

Woke up the next day and the 3 of us prepped for the Noon by Noor show


Was ultra stoked to be photographed by Essence, Forever 21 and Woosal


My YSL Tribtoos killed my feet & put extra stress on my bad knee causing me to sit out the Rebecca Minkoff show


Had dinner at Rosa Mexicana with Alexia and Shella


Headed home to do work and edit pics from the day!


(apologize for the bleh pics, I was using the absolute WRONG settings)























































































Shoes: Yves Saint Laurent

Jenni Jehanne




Source:


http://www.commecoco.com/2012/09/new-york-fashion-week-day-1-comme-coco.html






The News from http://jenniferpaper.blogspot.com