Saturday, September 8, 2012

New look, new music! Miley Cyrus models her platinum punk quiff ...


When she chopped off all her hair in a short blonde crop last month, they shocked the world.


And now the driving force behind hardcore punk look Miley Cyrus has revealed.


New promotional images of the 19-year-old singer and actress have emerged, as a promo for her upcoming studio album.


In the snaps, Miley rocks her new haircut at all while doing a series of sexy poses.


Suggestive twirling her platinum blonde quiff in her fingers, the teenager shows a lot of flash in a few spicy leather pants and a cropped white top.


The vampy theme ends with cords of black lipstick on her lips and a smoldering gaze.


n another snap, Miley was seen hamming it with a necklace with big red lips.


The former Hannah Montana also experiments with a Fifties-style also showing her slim figure in black bralet and beautiful flowers pencil skirt for some more classic and elegant pictures.


Miley also showed off her new crest last night on the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards.


The Hannah Montana star rocked the style as she slipped into a revealing black gown.


In an interview with Access Hollywood at the event, she continued to gush about her new hairstyle.


“It was the most amazing feeling – but taking the razor and finally do, buzzing the side,” Miley said. “It just feels so much more me.”


She insisted on her husband-to-be and Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworth also liked the new haircut.


My fiance loves it. He’s all. He just able to see my face, “she said. “He thinks it suits me so much.”


Miley also revealed that her new hair is a great reflection of her music.


“I’m really, really excited to put out new music and look different,” she said.


Actually my new website came today and it looks great. [I'm] just kind of let everyone see what direction I’m going. I’m really happy.


“I think I finally discovered who I am, and it changes every freaking day, as you can see. Every time I write a song, I feel like I can finally be me, because I’m not stuck in a label, all these people telling me to be.


“I get to write and work with great producers. It is really nice! ‘


When Miley her hair cut last month, the response of the crop – which was conducted by Hollywood stylist Chris McMillan, the creator of the infamous Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Rachel’ haircut – was not what she had hoped.


Rapper Tyler the Creator was one of the critics, tweeting, “Your hair stylist is an a ** hole. Later removed the comment.


She fired back not long after, writing: “My father Billy Ray Cyrus used to tell me,” are the opinions are like a ** holes – everyone has one. “LOVE my hair. Feel so happy, beautiful, and free.”


She also wrote: “if you do not anything nice to say do not say nothing at all.”


Initially Miley tweeted a picture of herself when her ballet bun was to be cut off.


Obviously pleased with the result, the Hannah Montana star told her seven million followers: “Never felt more in my entire life.”


Experience shows that Miley is a return to acting – to take a guest role on Two and a Half Men.


The singer landed a supporting role on the CBS sitcom – and her character will be a world away from the role she had in her breakthrough Disney series Hannah Montana.


According to E! News, MIley is set to shake things romantic as her ‘sexy’ character – a new girl in town – the object of the male leads’ affection.


Both Angus T. Jones’ character Jake Harper and Ashton Kutcher’s Walden Schmidt will both fall for the starlet in a storyline ‘sphere of comedy’.



Share




Source:


http://www.modernstylenews.com/?p=6629






The News from http://jenniferpaper.blogspot.com