Monday, February 10, 2014

Brooke Candy Grabs Naked Butts for 'Galore' Cover! (Exclusive ...


Brooke Candy Grabs Naked Butts for 'Galore' Cover! (Exclusive)



Brooke Candy keeps it red and racy while grabbing naked butts on the cover of Galore‘s Music & Friendship issue, given exclusively to JustJared.com!


Here’s what the 24-year-old rapper had to share:


On what is wrong with the music industry today: “I think something that could stand to change a little within the industry is the resistance to things that aren’t immediately digestible or so cookie-cutter. There’s room for all of us to express ourselves and shine. I feel no competition with anyone, so why would i conform myself to be like anyone else in this industry? All of us shining separately and fully expressing ourselves will result in greater success for all of us.”


On where she gets inspiration for music and style: “I draw inspiration from all the iconic things that struck a chord with me growing up. I have so much going on in my brain at any given moment that it’s not surprising that my style is a mash-up of so many cultures and aesthetics.”


On her biggest music influence growing up: “At this point, it’s a cliche, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t sonically inspired by Lil’ Kim. She was a major influence on everything. I also really respect and enjoy Madonna.”


For more on Brooke, visit Galoremag.com!



Like Just Jared on Facebook




Photos: Jacob Dekat Posted to: Brooke Candy, Exclusive, Magazine





Source:


http://ift.tt/1fTInb3






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1gYZQAR