Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Katy Perry Remembers Shirley Temple; Ellen DeGeneres ...



Katy Perry Remembers Shirley Temple; Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates Jennifer Aniston's Birthday: Top 10 Tweets Katy Perry and Ellen DeGeneres had some of the week”s top tweets Credit: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images; Tibrina Hobson/WireImage


Katy Perry paid tribute to the late Shirley Temple, while Ellen DeGeneres shared her favorite memories of Jennifer Aniston in honor of the actress” 45th birthday: See Us Weekly“s roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets you may have missed!


1. Katy Perry: “You were the original cherry on top, Shirley Temple! Rest In Peace!” (Read more Shirley Temple tributes here.)


2. Ellen DeGeneres: “Remember when you tried out my vibrating bra? The internet is still abuzz (see what I did there?). #JensBirthday http://ellen.tv/1ctQtoy”


3. Lena Dunham: “The @girlsHBO soundtrack Volume 2 is essentially just the mixtape I wish all the boys had given me.”


4. Ricky Gervais: “If you enjoy my tweets, that makes me happy. If they annoy and frustrate you, that makes me happy too. RT to raise awareness.”


5. Conan O”Brien: “I just found out the “L” in Samuel L. Jackson stands for Laurence Fishburne.”


6. Amber Riley: “So blessed to still have your music to dance to, to cry to, to love to, and cherish always. You were an angel who blessed us with your presence for a short time. What a time that was. Thank you Whitney Houston for your gift, we miss you.”


7. Soleil Moon Frye: “Our amazing baby boy was born yesterday. We are so excited for the newest addition to our family. Thank you for the love! Xo”


8. Seth Meyers: “First test show tonight. Unfortunately @ShutUpLutz left his Twitter account open and that”s all the writing staff cares about.”


9. Ed Sheeran: “#2 on a weird crush poll. Another step forward for the red headed population.”


10. Eric Stonestreet: “”Sometimes I wish I could bark instead of talk.” -my assistant @timbanning, to whom I pay money. To do work for me.”





Source:


http://ift.tt/1lBRGQT






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1gYZQAR