Monday, February 10, 2014

Reese Witherspoon: I Take Hip-Hop Dance Classes ... - Just Jared


Reese Witherspoon: I Take Hip-Hop Dance Classes!



Reese Witherspoon is pretty in pink as she stops for lunch at the Tavern Restaurant on Saturday afternoon (February 8) in Brentwood, Calif.


The 37-year-old actress recently opened up about her hobbies during an interview with her good pal Mindy Kaling.


PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon


“Few people know this about me, but I like to take hip-hop dance classes,” Reese said (via HuffPo). I’m not saying I’m good at hip-hop dance classes, I just enjoy taking them.”


She added, “I liked taking dance classes when I was in high school and I was never any good at it. But they would bring three girls to the front and they’d say, ‘Okay, watch Sarah for her arms. And watch Lily for her legs. And watch Reese for her personality.’” LOL!


10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon grabbing a bite to eat…



Like Just Jared on Facebook




Photos: FameFlynet Pictures Posted to: Reese Witherspoon





Source:


http://ift.tt/1jqUAcR






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1gYZQAR