Thursday, February 13, 2014

Vanessa Hudgens Shares Valentine's Day Recipes She's Trying ...


Vanessa Hudgens Shares Valentine's Day Recipes She's Trying!



Vanessa Hudgens heads back to her car with a bag full of purchases after shopping at a local Walgreens on Thursday (February 13) in Studio City, Calif.


The 25-year-old actress recently shared some fun Valentine’s Day recipes on her blog.


PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens


“Happy almost-Valentine’s Day, love bugs!!” Vanessa wrote. “I’ve been soo excited for V-Day all week, so I decided to try out a fun recipe and share it with you all to get in the spirit! I found this adorable donut recipe on A Beautiful Mess (such an amazing blog!). They combine three of my favorite things: dark chocolate, red wine, and LOVEEEE. Peep the instructions and my own step-by-step pics below (I did my best!!). If you try out this recipe yourself, don’t forget to tweet me a pic. I’d love to see how yours turn out! Xo, V”



Like Just Jared on Facebook






Source:


http://ift.tt/1cAiniI






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1gYZQAR