Thursday, August 27, 2015

Gal Gadot Ran 7 Miles a Day While in the Israeli Army ... - Just Jared

Gal Gadot Ran 7 Miles a Day While in the Israeli Army

Gal Gadot looks gorgeous while posing for a photo shoot in Marie Claire‘s September 2015 issue, on newsstands now.

Here is what the 30-year-old Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice actress, who is playing Wonder Woman, had to share with the mag:

On training to be a soldier: “To become a fight-training instructor in the Israeli Defense Forces, I did a four-month boot camp where I had to go for seven-mile runs every morning at 6:30AM.”

On her beauty pageant days: “Before my army service, I thought, Why not try out for the Miss Israel pageant? I could tell my grandkids that Grandma competed! I did it to have fun, and made friends because I wasn’t competitive. I had no idea I would win.”

On growing up: “Growing up I was a huge tomboy. Now I love fashion and beautiful things. But I like to be comfortable. You won’t find me walking around in high heels unless I’m going out.”

For more from Gal, visit MarieClaire.com!

Like Just Jared on Facebook

gal gadot ran 7 miles a day while in the israeli army 01
gal gadot ran 7 miles a day while in the israeli army 02

Photos: Clarke Tolton Posted to: Gal Gadot, Magazine

Source:

http://ift.tt/1fJD03Q



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1gYZQAR