Friday, September 18, 2015

Your Turn – CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS

Kno Won Uno

September 18, 2015 at 10:11 am

My cat jumped out the window – I must find her.
I have fasting labs scheduled, can't eat or drink.
I have a migraine, need to be alone in a dark, quiet room.
I'm taking a medication that makes sun exposure dangerous.
My whoever's flight was delayed and I'm waiting for them at the airport.
The airline lost my luggage and they're delivering it to my house when it shows up & I have to be here. I have no idea when that will be.
Mechanic says I need the entire exhaust system replaced, cancel my afternoon.
There is groundwater in my basement.
Verizon FiOS installers are up on the roof. I have no idea how long they'll be here – cancel my afternoon.
I have house guests that weekend. (any weekend)
The cleaning lady lost her key. I have to let her in – and out.
The driver is lost.
I'm stuck in traffic.
I hate you.

ReplyCancel

Source:

http://ift.tt/1FS95Ob



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1gYZQAR